How to make Painting Using Vegetables- Lady Finger (Okra) and French Beans
Summer is around and an easy summer craft is painting spring flower using available vegetables. In this kids crafts, we are going to use Lady Finger or Okra and French Beans to make spring flowers.
Fun Easy Projects for Kids: Crafting Spring Flowers with Vegetables
This craft is a fun easy project for kids and to know how to make spring flowers using Lady Finger or Okra and French Beans vegetable; follow this article to the end.
THINGS YOU NEED
You would need the following things to make Spring Flowers with Lady Finger or Okra and Beans:
- French Beans
- Lady Finger or Okra
- Knife or scissors
- White sheet
- Acrylic Colors – Yellow, Red and Blue
- Sketch pens or marker
PROCEDURE TO MAKE
Follow the below step to make Spring Flowers with Okra and French Beans:
- Cut the top of Lady finger or Okra and take its seeds out carefully making sure you do not distort its shape
- Pour a small quantity of acrylic color of your choice and dip the top of Okra into it
- Stamp it on the paper to get perfect flower shape
- To make leaves and stem of the flower, use French beans
- Dip the top of French bean in color of your choice and make stem and leaves
Painting with vegetables using Lady finger or Okra and french beans is now ready. For more such creative kids arts and crafts ideas keep looking for this space. Do comment below and share your comments on this.
Share this child craft idea with your friends and family, simply hit the Like or Share button.
RELATED POST: Crafting Stick Bunny