Besan ka Halwa for Cold in Children
Did you try besan ka halwa for cold in children?Gram flour or Besan ka halwa is one of the best home remedies for children suffering from cold. It is most effective when served hot before sleeping as it helps to get rid of common cold and running nose in children.
Ingredients to Prepare Besan ka Halwa for Cold in Children:-
- 1 cup besan (gram flour)
- 1/2 cup ghee (clarified butter)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 cup water
How to Prepare Besan ka Halwa for Cold in Children:-
- Heat ghee or clarified butter in a thick pan or karahi.
- Add besan or gram flour to it once the ghee melts.
- Stir constantly until besan turns golden brown in color.
- Add ½ cup of sugar in 1 cup of water in another utensil and boil until sugar is dissolved.
- Add this water mixture to the besan slowly and stir constantly so that it does not form lumps.
- Bring this mixture of water, sugar, besan to boil.