Homemade Food Recipe for 9 Months Baby: Aloo Paratha
Aloo Paratha Recipe – Need aloo paratha recipe for babies? Aloo or Potato is one of the most versatile vegetables as it mixes well with other vegetables. Babies simply love it in all forms be it French fries, chips, mashed potatoes etc.
What is aloo paratha?
Aloo parathas are chapattis stuffed with potatoes served with curd or tomato ketchup.
Simple Step by Step Aloo Paratha Recipe for Babies: –
- 1 Boiled Potato (aloo)
- 1 teaspoon of Ghee
- Salt to taste
Steps to Prepare Aloo Paratha for Baby:
- Peel the skin off from the boiled potato and mash them using a fork.
- Now roll wheat flour dough in the shape of a round chapatti.
- Apply 1/2 teaspoon of Ghee in the center of the chapatti.
- Place mashed potatoes mixture over it and add a pinch of salt.
- Seal this chapatti to form a round ball.
- Roll it again carefully (use wheat flour dust to prevent it from sticking)
- Once done, place it on a pan and let it cook from both sides. You may see brown spots which means it has been cooked properly.
- Apply remaining 1/2 teaspoon of Ghee and let it cool before serving.
The homemade aloo paratha for baby is ready to be served.
If you like this aloo paratha recipe for babies, please share it with your friends. Please leave a comment to ask a question or let us know your feedback.
You may like to read the following:-