Homemade Food Recipe for Baby: Apple Puree
Apple Puree Recipe – Apple is considered as one of the best and most nutritious first foods that can be given to babies. Babies usually like sweet food items and apple is apt fruit to give. It is non-allergenic hence is usually the safest of all.
Simple Step by Step Apple Puree Recipe for Babies: –
- medium-sized apple
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
Things you Need to Complete this Recipe:
Recipe to Prepare Apple Puree for Baby:
- Wash and peel off an apple.
- Cut it into small cubes using a knife.
- Fill some water in a pan and place the cut apple cubes in it.
- Put a pinch of cinnamon and cook for 10-15 minutes on medium heat
- Once apple cubes are tender, empty all content into a blender and puree it until its smooth. Based on how thick you want the puree to be, add more water, if necessary.
The homemade apple puree for baby is ready to be served.
If you like this recipe of apple puree for babies, please share it with your friends. Please leave a comment to ask a question or let us know your feedback. You can follow us on Youtube, Facebook and Twitter.
You may like to read :-