Homemade Food Recipe for 6 months Baby: Apple Suji Halwa/Kheer
Apple Suji Halwa/Kheer Recipe – Apple Suji halwa is one of those foods that all babies love and what makes is so popular is the ease to prepare it. Apple Suji halwa is one of the early foods that you can feed to your baby, it cooks easily and is digested well by the baby too.
Simple Step by Step Apple Suji Halwa/Kheer Recipe for Babies: –
- 5 teaspoon of Suji
- 1 small sized apple
- 1 teaspoon of ghee/butter
- 1 cup of water
- ½ cup of milk (Breastmilk/formula milk)
Recipe for Apple Suji Halwa/Kheer for Baby:
- Peel and grate the apple and keep it aside.
- In a frying pan, roast suji in 1 teaspoon of ghee or butter until it turns golden brown. It will usually take 3 minutes to roast properly.
- Stir constantly to avoid burning. Once done, add 1 cup of water to it. Stir constantly to avoid forming lumps.
- Add apple to suji and mix it well. Cook for another 3 minutes and then add ½ cup of milk to this. Based on how your baby likes the consistency, add more milk.
- Once done, switch off the flame and let this cooldown.
The homemade apple suji halwa/kheer for baby is ready to be served.
Try this amazingly simple recipe and if you like this recipe of apple suji halwa/kheer for babies, please share it with your friends. Please leave a comment to ask a question or let us know your feedback.
You may like to read :-