Homemade Food Recipe for 7 months Baby: Atta Halwa
Atta Halwa Recipe – Whole Wheat Flour or commonly known as Atta is one of the primary nutrient in Indian food menu and Atta halwa is one of the best way to introduce wheat to babies. Atta halwa is a good homemade wheat cereal that you can feed to babies of 7 months and above.
Simple Step by Step Atta Halwa Recipe for Babies: –
- 2 teaspoons Atta (whole wheat flour)
- 2 cups hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon of Ghee
- Sugar (additional)
Recipe to Prepare Atta Halwa for Baby:
- In a pan, heat ½ teaspoon of ghee and roat atta until it turns golden brown.
- Stir constantly else it may get burn.
- Once roasted, add 2 cups of water and stir to avoid forming lumps. Add more water to bring it ot desired consistency.
- Cook this to medium flame for 5 minutes.
- Cool the atta halwa down.
The homemade Atta Halwa for baby is ready to be served.
If you like this Atta Halwa recipe for babies, please share it with your friends. Please leave a comment to ask a question or let us know your feedback.
You may like to read:-