Homemade Food Recipe for 9 months Baby: Chicken Soup
Chicken Soup Recipe – Chicken is ideal to be introduced to babies of 9 months and above. It is a good remedy for cold too. You can even add vegetables to this soup recipe to make it more nutritious and serve your little one.
Simple Step by Step Chicken Soup Recipe for Babies: –
- 2 small pieces of Chicken
- 1 small Onion
- 1 cup of Water or Chicken Stock
- 1 teaspoon Butter
Recipe for Homemade Chicken Soup for Baby:
- Clean and finely chop chicken and onion into small pieces.
- In a pressure cooker, put 1 teaspoons of butter and saute onions for a minute or so.
- Now add chicken pieces and let it cook for 1-2 minute.
- Add 1 cup of water or chicken stock and close the pressure cooker.
- Wait for 2 -3 whistles.
- Wait for the soup to cool off and using a blender, blend the soup to reach the desired consistency.
The homemade chicken soup for baby is ready to be served.
If you like this recipe of chicken soup for babies, please share it with your friends. Please leave a comment to ask a question or let us know your feedback.
You may like to read:-