Homemade Food Recipe for 11 months Baby: Dalia/ Broken Wheat Porridge
Dalia/ Broken wheat porridge Recipe – It is one of the best breakfast that you can feed to your baby. It is super easy to make and digest and provides enough nutrition to babies.
Simple Step by Step Dalia/ Broken Wheat Porridge Recipe for Babies: –
- 1/2 cup dalia/ broken wheat porridge
- 5 teaspoons Ghee
- 2 cups of Baby Milk
- Water as needed
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
Recipe for Homemade Dalia/ Broken Wheat Porridge for Baby:
- In a pressure cooker, put 1.5 teaspoons of Ghee and roat dalia/broken wheat porridge until it turns golden brown and starts to give nice aroma.
- Stir constantly to avoid burning. Once done, keep add 2 cups of baby milk and bring it to boil.
- Let it cook for 10-15 minutes on low flame.
- Add roasted suji to vegetables and stir constantly.
- Add 1.5 cup of water to this mixture. You can add more water based on how you want the consistency to be.
- Cover the pan and let it cook for 5 minutes on low flame.
The homemade Dalia/ Broken wheat porridge for baby is ready to be served.
If you like this recipe of Dalia/ Broken wheat porridge for babies, please share it with your friends. Please leave a comment to ask a question or let us know your feedback.
You may like to read:-