Homemade Food Recipe for 11 months Baby: Besan ka Cheela
Besan ka Cheela Recipe – It is one of the best breakfast that you can feed to your baby. It is super easy to make and digest and provides enough nutrition to babies.
Simple Step by Step Besan ka Cheela Recipe for Babies: –
- 1 cup of Besan
- 1 teaspoon of Ghee
- 1 cup of Water
Recipe for Homemade Besan ka Cheela for Baby:
- Take a bowl and add a cup of besan and plain water. Mix it well so that there are no lumps. Once done, you should be left with a thin consistency batter.
- On a non-sticky pan, put 1/2 teaspoon of ghee.
- Once the pan is heated, put this batter and spread it evenly on the pan. Don’t try to make it too thin or thick.
- Sprinkle the remaining ghee and turn the side after about a minute so that it is cooked from both sides.
- Keep your flame simmer and let it cook properly. Once cheela is brown from both sides, it is cooked and ready.
The homemade Besan ka Cheela for baby is ready to be served.
If you like this recipe of Besan ka Cheela for babies, please share it with your friends. Please leave a comment to ask a question or let us know your feedback.
You may like to read:-