Homemade Food Recipe for 7 months Baby: Suji Halwa
Suji Halwa Recipe – Suji Halwa is one of the easiest and quick food that can be offered to babies once they grow 7 months and above. It is filling and easy to digest for babies. You can add sugar or banana to make it a full meal for your baby.
Simple Step by Step Suji Halwa Recipe for Babies: –
- 1 tablespoon of Suji
- 1 cup of water
Things you Need to Complete this Recipe:
Recipe to Prepare Suji Halwa for Baby:
- Place a tablespoon of ghee or olive oil in a pan.
- Put 1 tablespoon of suji in it and roast until it turns golden brown. While roasting make sure you continuously stir it to avoid burning.
- Add 1 cup of water to it. If you want the consistency to be thin, add more water. You can also add milk instead of water.
- Stir constantly to avoid lump formation.
- Cool it down and serve.
- You can add mashed bananas also to the suji halwa.
The homemade suji halwa for baby is ready to be served.
If you like this recipe of suji halwa/kheer for babies, please share it with your friends. Please leave a comment to ask a question or let us know your feedback. You can follow us on Youtube, Facebook and Twitter.
You may like to read :-