Homemade Food Recipe for 7 months Baby: Suji Upma with Vegetables
Suji Upma with Vegetables Recipe – Upma with vegetables serves as an ideal food for 6 months baby. It is tasty yet nutritious for babies and the best part is that you can prepare it quickly and serve for breakfast or dinner.
Simple Step by Step for Suji Upma with Vegetables Recipe for Babies: –
- Suji/Rava –1/2 cups
- Boiled Chopped vegetables (carrots, peas, tomatoes, onions)
- 5 cups Water
- 2 teaspoon of Ghee/ butter
Things you Need to Complete this Recipe:
- Pressure Cooker to boil chopped vegetables
Recipe for Suji Upma with Vegetables for Baby:
- In a frying pan, roat suji in 1 teaspoon of ghee or butter until it turns golden brown.
- Stir constantly to avoid burning. Once done, keep suji aside.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of Ghee again and add cumin seeds to it. Once they crackle, add a pinch of salt, hing and turmeric to it.
- Now add boiled finely chopped vegetables and let them cook for a minute.
- Add roasted suji to vegetables and stir constantly.
- Add 1.5 cup of water to this mixture. You can add more water based on how you want the consistency to be.
- Cover the pan and let it cook for 5 minutes on low flame.
The homemade suji upma with vegetables for baby is ready to be served.
If you like this recipe of suji upma with vegetables for babies, please share it with your friends. Please leave a comment to ask a question or let us know your feedback.
You may like to read :-