Homemade Food Recipe for 10 Months Baby: Vegetable Pulao
Vegetable Pulao Recipe – Vegetable pulao or vegetable rice is a mixture of rice with various vegetables served with curd. This dish is amongst the favorite food for babies of 10 months and above.
Simple Step by Step Vegetable Pulao Recipe for Babies: –
- 1 cup water soaked rice
- Vegetables (carrot, potato, onions, peas)
- 1/2 teaspoon of Ghee
- 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin seeds
- Pinch of turmeric powder, Salt
Recipe to Prepare Vegetable Pulao for Baby:
- Peel vegetables and chop them into small pieces.
- In a pressure cooker, put 1/2 teaspoon of Ghee and put some cumin seeds.
- Wait till it starts to crackle. Once done, place all cut vegetables into it and saute for a while.
- Add a pinch of salt and turmeric powder to it and stir.
- Let it cook for a minute and then add soaked rice.
- Add 1-2 cups of water and close the lid.
- Wait for 7 to 8 whistles and then open the lid.
- Check for the softness of vegetables and mash them with a spoon before serving.
The homemade vegetable pulao for baby is ready to be served.
If you like this recipe of vegetable pulao for babies, please share it with your friends. Please leave a comment to ask a question or let us know your feedback.
You may like to read :-