Potty Training Checklist for Toddlers
Before you search for ways on how to potty train toddlers, make sure you have all the important items you need for this exercise. There are a lot of things you need so preparing a potty training checklist. You need a comfortable potty seat, toilet training DVDs, training pants and the list goes on and on.
It is extremely important that you keep in mind your child’s behavior while preparing potty training checklist. Following are few basic things that you need before you look for how to potty train toddlers.
How to Potty Train Toddlers: Potty Training Checklist
- Look for a comfortable Trainers seat or Potty chair for your toddler. Trainers seat is different than potty seat and has its own advantages and disadvantages over potty seat. Most of the parents prefer using potty seat for their toddlers. The potty chair is super awesome for tiny babies while it becomes useless when babies grow while trainers seat can be used by big babies too. Trainers seat is highly portable and is easy to clean as compared to potty chair.
- Keep a lot of cleaning material like paper towels, wipes, antibacterial hand wash etc.
- Buying toys that will help your toddler potty train like a doll that pees into a potty is a good learning tool for your baby
- The literature on how to potty train toddlers like DVDs, books will be a good item to be on the potty training checklist.
- Disposable potty training pants. Such pants are made out of cotton and are cleaner
How to potty train toddlers helps parents to understand innovative ways to potty train babies. Potty training for toddlers is a time-consuming task so you should keep your calm and be flexible in this process. Above is the generic list of items that should be there is your potty training checklist. You may either need all or buy just few of these.