First Time Parents: Baby Care Tips for New Moms
Parenting is a joyful yet stressful job. Baby care tips for new moms list down all tricks and tips that you should know being a first-time mom to make life little easier and lighter.
Baby Care Tips for New Moms Helps Handle Baby Properly
Baby needs you the most. A newborn is not aware of the hazards around him hence you as a mother should be well prepared to handle every need of your baby. Following are some baby care tips for new moms that would help you do this task better.
- Baby Tooth Care: Don’t ignore baby tooth care. Many parents assume that early baby teeth are not of much importance. This isn’t right. You should start using baby tooth care right from the birth as it helps to have healthy gums and teeth. For an infant, you should clean teeth with cotton as using of any rubbery substance can cause rashes to the soft gums. Once he/she grows, around 1 year old, start using a baby toothbrush.
- Avoid Feeding Milk while Sleeping: Avoid offering milk to the baby while he/she is sleeping for the simple reason that lactose in milk reacts with mouth bacteria and cause dental problems.
- Avoid Using Baby Wipes: Baby wipes are expensive and not that good for babies as they may cause irritation and rashes. Instead, use cotton to clean baby.
- Bathing a Newborn: This time can both be exciting and frightening for new moms. The best baby care tips for new moms is to prepare things that you may need during the baby bath in advance. You may want to keep a baby towel, baby shampoo, baby soap, diapers, and clothes.
- Nutrition: Newborn needs water but not in the plain form. All water needs of the baby are fulfilled through milk hence avoid giving distilled plain water to newborn until he/she turns 6 months old.
Parents must be prepared for a lot of things to make sure they grow children properly. Baby care tips for new moms aims at providing some of the tips that help you ease this.
Did you like this article on Baby care tips for new moms? Have questions to ask on it? Do not hesitate, simply comment in the below box. Share my article on Baby care tips for new moms with Friends and Family, if not done yet. Simply hit the Share or Like button. When do babies start teething? How to take care of newborn teeth? Here are some Baby Teeth Care Tips for Infant.