I used Medela Double Electric Breast Pump. Read my Review Here
It is very important to breast feed a newborn especially when you know that your little one is allergic to formula milk. But breastfeeding a newborn is a challenge for all working mom. I was in the same situation around a year and a half when my daughter was born. I had to join my office and she was too young to be feed on formula. Then someone suggested me to use Medela Double Electric breast pump.
I started to use Medela Double Electric breast pump and here is my review on it.
Review on Medela Double Electric Breast Pump
My main purpose of buying Medela Double Electric breast pump was to store some milk for my baby as I go for work but on purchasing it, I found that it is not recommended to use it on regular basis. It was suggested to be used not more than 4-5 times a week. Nevertheless, since I bought it, I thought of giving it a try and use it.
Following is the review on Medela Double Electric breast pump.
- Motor Unit dimensions – 12 x 12 x 4.5 cm
- Feeding Bottle Capacity – 150 ml
- Batteries Required – Yes (6 x AAA Micro 1.5V batteries)
- Adaptor Input– 100-240V ~ 50/60HZ, Output – 12V — 1.5A
- Material – BPA Free
Pros of Using Medela Double Electric Breast Pump
- It is very effective yet costs less than other breast pumps available in market
- It is made from tough material hence is durable
- Motor in it does not make loud noise
- It pumps both breasts at once
- You can easily control the speed of pumping
- Medela Double Electric breast pump is one of the most portable breast pumps
Cons of using use Medela Double Electric Breast Pump
- Not for full time working mom
- Uses an electricity or a battery to pump breast milk, so should be used with proper instructions
Do I recommend Medela Double Electric Breast Pump
In this Medela Double Electric Breast Pump, you get
- 2 x breast pump set including tubing
- 1 x motor unit
- 2 x Personal Fit Breast shield M (24mm)
- 1 x Calma Solitaire
- 2 x Bottle stand and multi-lid
- 1 x Mains Adaptor
I was disappointed with my purchase of Medela Double Electric breast pump because it was not for full time working moms. This breast pump comes with a 6 months warranty and should be used occasionally, to pump out excess milk from breasts. Medela Double Electric breast pump is ideal if you love breastfeeding your husband occasionally in night and want to free your breasts from breast milk before that.
How much do I Rate Medela Double Electric Breast Pump?
Overall Rating: 3.5/5
Want to Buy Medela Double Electric Breast Pump?
Best place to cheap Medela Double Electric Breast Pump, click on the below link: –
READ MORE: Working Moms Guide | Becoming a dad? Are You Ready for Fatherhood? Find out Here | Baby Not Sleeping at Night?How to Put Newborn to Sleep Faster | Infant CPR: Toddler Choking Causes & Precautions
Did you like my review on Medela Double Electric Breast Pump? Have questions to ask related to it? Do not hesitate, simply comment in the below box. Share my Medela Double Electric Breast Pump review with Friends and Family, if not done yet. Simply hit the Share or Like button and let others know about the product. Do you know how to latch your baby correctly? Read – Baby Latching: How to Latch Baby Wider.