Uses of Breast milk
We all know the importance of breastfeeding but you may be wondering what are the other uses of breast milk other than breastfeeding infant? Stick in and read through to find out various uses of breast milk.
Are you breastfeeding infant? If yes, then you know the pain associated with it. Breastfeeding pump somehow ease breastfeeding process but when you are done with one session of milk pumping, getting sore, dry and cracked nipple are common. Like these, there are many common problems which can be easily cured with breast milk. Read on to find out.
Top 6 uses of breast milk other than Breastfeeding Infant
- Breast milk helps to repair cracked, dry nipple. Express few drops of breast milk in your hand and rub against your nipples. This helps to stop the pain and moisture dry nipples. This one of the great uses of breast milk and it helps speed up the nipple healing process also.
- Breast milk helps in dealing with stuffy nose. If your baby or anyone in the family has a stuffy nose, simply take few drops of breast milk and put it in their nostrils. You would notice, within few minutes, the stuffed nose starts to drain. The reason for it is since breast milk contains antibodies, it fights infection. This can be done for any kind of sinus infection also.
- One of the most effective uses of breast milk is to fight baby eczema. You can express few drop of breast milk and apply it wherever you see an outbreak on the body. Breast milk has moisturizers that help clear up dry skin.
- Breast milk helps to get rid of acne. Apply wherever you have acne on your body and see results within days.
- Breast milk is said to be very effective to stop blood running from minor cuts and scrapes. It immediately stops the blood and eases the pain.
- You can also use breast milk to clear face makeup. Express few drops of breast milk and apply it on your face. Rub it in a circular motion and clean off the makeup. Who needs a moisture now!!!
Go ahead and try out these uses of breast milk yourself. I am sure you will be surprised by the results.